Got cyanogen 9 but now I have no sound?

Last Updated:

1. djwuh

djwuh Active Member

flashed cyanogen 9 and now I don't have any sound on my phone incall or otherwise and no 1 can hear me if I call them. can anyone help
    ********Thanks,
    ******************Wuh

Sent from my LG-E739 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Advertisement
  2. ryanbconn

ryanbconn Active Member

Yea same here man. Just flash an older cm9 and itll be fixed prolly after this so when they come out with a new nightly just flash to it and then you can start updating nightlys again :)
    djwuh likes this.
  3. RosscoS

RosscoS Member

Check that you didn't accidentally flash CM9 for the E-730.
    djwuh likes this.
  4. djwuh

djwuh Active Member

Yup for some reason ROM manager automatically lists cyanogenmod nightly for e-730 while using e-739
  5. downeaststudio

downeaststudio Well-Known Member

Yeah, I did the same thing with my E-739 once too. I don't think there is a workable version of CM for this phone.
  6. RosscoS

RosscoS Member

This is complete misinformation. Pls research before posting. There is an amazing product called Google Search, and its FREE!
    USE IT!!

The ClockworkMod app has been known to be problematic for some months now especially for the E739 (and possibly other phones). This does not mean that CM9 is the cause of the problem. It is not.
    There are some rather impressive CM9 nightlies available.
    So if you want to try CM9 you have many options as there are a lot of mirrors spread across all of the internets. :p
    My 2 favorites are to either download the ROM directly from http://get.cm/, select the E739 on the LHS of the screen, or use GooManager from the Play Store and download the ROM that way.

The CM9 ROM from 05/31 is very nice. You WILL need Gapps.

If you use GooManager you can also get Gapps through the app.

It is important that you understand that a ICS ROM requires a different set of Gapps that a Gingerbread based ROM.

The recommended Gapps for CM9 is 20120429 available thru the GooManager app or from http://goo.im/gapps.

Of course before flashing any new ROM, always make a backup of your current ROM and never assume that a backup you have restored previously will work again.
    djwuh likes this.
  7. discua8

discua8 Well-Known Member

so i got one question what is the differences between c800 and e739 ??? can someone help me out on that
  8. djwuh

djwuh Active Member

The c800 is a slider with a full keypad and the e739 has no moving parts other then the volume key and power Key
  9. discua8

discua8 Well-Known Member

thats awesome thank you for your respond so now another questiion .. where can i get a method to root my phone and flash a rom or where can i all the info i need to root the c800 please
  10. djwuh

djwuh Active Member

Unlockroot.com has what you need to root. They have a list of compatible devices and c800 is on it .All you need is there free software And the driver for your particular phone that you can download from LG . I also posted more detailed instructions on the forums at Androidcentral.com search for "found root for mytouch e-739" if you want to view it. Otherwise you can do a Google search for "how to root c800" and you'll find other methods
  11. downeaststudio

No one ever said that CM9 was the caused if three problem, and yes I HAVE done my research. There IS NO official CM9 build for the LG E739 yet. The only version is written for the E730 and is NOT compatible with the lg mytouch...
    As far as the other versions you are mentioning, some one may have tweaked a version for their phone, which is perfectly fine, but as I stated earlier CM DOES NOT have an official build fir or phones yet.
  12. djwuh

djwuh Active Member

Cyanogenmod has a stable version available of cm7 and an rc for Cm9 that are for e739 on their web site
  13. downeaststudio

Yes but are they written for the LG E739? The last time I checked was a month ago and there still wasn't anything available.
  14. djwuh

djwuh Active Member

Yes e739 sorry I meant to say that
  15. downeaststudio

Yeah, I just checked their site... That is good they have it available now. I tried a version for the E370 back in March and it didn't work with this, that is what I was basing my previous comments on...
  16. RosscoS

RosscoS Member

That's because you failed to research.
  17. RosscoS

RosscoS Member

ROMs for the E739 from Cyanogenmod have been available since February. Since you are incapable of basic research and reading skills, you probably shouldn't be trying to mess with your phone.