• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Grand Theft Auto III

made my optimized gta3.set. doing this was kinda tricky but the game is playable now. the game is still laggy but playable as i said. soooooo... here it is.

in this set, lights are off and at low draw, blood is also off.

aaronmy, I used this gta3.set file. However, it says missing everywhere. Redligh Missing, St?r missing. Every text is missing.

Also, the view distance is so less that you can't see anything in front of you. But the framerate is up and it works normally but you can't see anything except for your character moving around.

Hope you could fix it.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
aaronmy, I used this gta3.set file. However, it says missing everywhere. Redligh Missing, St?r missing. Every text is missing.

Also, the view distance is so less that you can't see anything in front of you. But the framerate is up and it works normally but you can't see anything except for your character moving around.

Hope you could fix it.

Thanks!

the view distance is low to give a speed boost, im not really much of a pro at this :eek: so how bout i give you the original so you can edit it to your likings.:D
or you can take the other which doesnt have the fix but the view distance is increased.

dont forget to rename the original one

GTAForums.com -> GTA 3 Mobile Modding

the link to hex editing

Attachments

• originalgta3.zip
    715 bytes · Views: 80
  • gta3.zip
    697 bytes · Views: 93
Upvote 0
If an app is not available to you in the market because your device isn't supported, I would recommend going to the developer's website and see if you could buy an older version there, or at least contact them and ask them directly if they can make it available to you. Searching for unapproved .apk files is a dangerous thing to do as installing them will most likely open you up to security issues (not to mention piracy).

Upvote 0
hey guys,
I'm having trouble playing gta on my phone, i can play perfectly on internal memory but not when on sdcard.
the issue is that my internal memory is /SDCARD0 and my sdcard is /SDCARD1.
is there anyway i can have gta data files or obb on my sdcard "/sdcard1" and be able to play??
thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones