• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gun violence again...

About an hour north of me.

This mornings newspaper states she had a trench coat on with a long gun under it.

They have raided her home in Conroe, Tx no outcome of the raid.

Looks like the child was a casualty of friendly fire, the po po got him as they shot the perp.

Looks like a deranged person not a hate crime.

Upvote 0
It just doesn't stop.
Not to change the subject, but today I drove to my sister in laws house, about an hour drive each way.
Saw about 10 instances of aggressive drivers speeding, tailgating, swerving in and out of traffic. Had 1 get behind me in the middle lane, about an inch from my rear bumper and I'm doing 80.
Too many of these idiots out there causing crashes with no regard to anyone but themselves.
That's my rant for today...

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
It just doesn't stop.
Not to change the subject, but today I drove to my sister in laws house, about an hour drive each way.
Saw about 10 instances of aggressive drivers speeding, tailgating, swerving in and out of traffic. Had 1 get behind me in the middle lane, about an inch from my rear bumper and I'm doing 80.
Too many of these idiots out there causing crashes with no regard to anyone but themselves.
That's my rant for today...

The residential street by my house is 25mph. The streets to the north and south of my residential street are 45mph. The cops sit on my residential street all the time. I'll go 27, 28 mph on my residential street and people constantly pass me. Just a couple of weeks ago a guy in a truck passed me and gave me the finger for going so slow. He should be happy the cops weren't sitting there on radar.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones