• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HaHaHaHaHaHa! iPhone 4 owned again! lol

I frequent engadget daily, and in the past apple fans were the worst, then android kinda took over for a bit (mainly when the iPhone was having the reception issue being published daily) but now the worst seem to be WP7 fans. I love the thought and idea behid the new WP7 but the rampant fans online lately have really turned me away from it.

Upvote 0
I frequent engadget daily, and in the past apple fans were the worst, then android kinda took over for a bit (mainly when the iPhone was having the reception issue being published daily) but now the worst seem to be WP7 fans. I love the thought and idea behid the new WP7 but the rampant fans online lately have really turned me away from it.

I'm not rampant, but Ive definitely have spread my love of Wimdows Phone 7 on Engadget. I absolutely cannot wait for it.

Upvote 0
Apple are an inexperienced phone company. Computers, yeah they know how to make those, but not phones, evidently. They're encountering the same mistakes that the proper phone makers like Nokia and Motorola overcame 10 years ago.

It's to be expected. What's funny though is despite all the people working on it, no-one thought the antenna and glass back was a bad idea. Either that or they're all too scared of Steve to say anything.

Upvote 0
Seriously these threads get old. "iPhone 4 owned again"? And the Evo's charging port breaks and had the fps issue, the G2 has z hinge issues, the Galaxy S phones have wifi issues, etc. etc. etc. There is no perfect phone, and even though we're in the lounge here, I see no reason to constantly feel like Android needs to be compared to the iPhone. If you really feel strongly that your phone is the right one for you, you don't need to keep justifying it by bashing the others.

Upvote 0
Carnage is carnage for me. Seeing a G1, an Evo, a Droid, or an iPhone get dominated just tickles me! Even it'd be my own phone, I just LOVE some damage!!

So, yes, this is awesome, but not as awesome as if say... a Droid X or a brand new G2 got demolished or something.... maybe.... a video of someone 'testing' the durability? =P

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones