Handcent Problems Anyone?

Last Updated:

1. JameyK

JameyK Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I took the latest Handcent update over the weekend and it's freezing up...or won't open...ect. This is first time I've had any problems with it and I keep thinking there will be an update and fix for it, but haven't seen one.

Anyone else having problems? Solutions?

Advertisement
  2. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

Try uninstalling and then reinstalling. sometimes that can help with a buggy app.

3. JonnieDearest

JonnieDearest Active Member

I've been having trouble with mms with handcent FC when resizing but it's been working better....kinda but * sigh * idk I hope an update fixes this soon cause I love this app being a heavy texter and easily bored so the ability to customizes is great. :]

4. puffx0r

puffx0r Active Member

Go into the settings for Handcent and change the size of MMS to something a bit bigger. All of the pics I take no longer need to be resized by Handcent.

5. mbaseball3

mbaseball3 Well-Known Member

For me, handcent is showing every out message is pending though they get the message, it just shows it. Got a bunch of blue pending buttons in the threads

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

6. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

To be honest, I want this app so bad but, it's not worth it. It doesn't seem to work good on my Hero. I tried this app at least 5 times. It's just to slow. I hope the rest of you guys can enjoy the app.