• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Handwriting notepad

Myicha

Sep 5, 2011
There may be something wrong with this tablet if so I need to know that way I'll be able to return it before the 30 day limit is up.

I am having a problem with the writing pad while trying to write reviews on amazon.com. I can write out the title , but when I go into the description box and start writing there nothing there in the box but I have a full paragrah on the pad . Is it the tablet or the website? I tried using the keyboard but get the same results. I even tried refreshing the page.

There's another thing that happened while browsing; I'm going through my list on amazon when the screen turn blue. There Was no way of me return to the home screen at all. I had to shut the tablet down, wait awhile then turn it back on. It didn't seem like anything was wrong after that but In a little scared about it happening again. and of course I didn't get the warranty plan that Best Buy haveJ so if anything was to seriously happen then I'd be out of Soo bucks and a tablet. :-( I'm hoping that there's someone that can help me figure this out before it's too late for me to return if its the tablet and not just the site.

Edit: 2/24/2013 I am now getting the Same results with other pages, but it only occur when trying to fill out forms or writing in review boxes such as this one. No one has helped so far so hopefully its not anything too be concerned about or I figure out the problem.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones