• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Has anyone receiving HTC Desire yet ?

For Vodafone people:

My girlfriend just rang Voda as she was due an upgrade, she has just upgraded to the HTC Desire. Phone should be at her work on Tuesday they (Voda) said.

Her contract:
300 mins
Unlimited Texts
Unlimited Net
12 MONTH CONTRACT (!!!)
#35p/m.

Makes you sick, doesn't it? Wish I got a contract that good :(

did she pay for the phone bcuz voda said they are not offering on 12month contract

Upvote 0
I'm yet to receive mine...

Yup I am very upset with T-Mobile too. I ordered last Tuesday and on Saturday I received the wrong phone (T-Mobile Pulse)... Called them up on Sunday afternoon as I was away for the weekend and I thought I got it all sorted, with them promising a Tuesday delivery.

Thursday now and no HTC Desire... Although I have a cancellation pack to get rid of the T-Mobile Pulse (oh joy).

What's more it turns out they have credited the payment they took out for my Desire and instead are going to bill me for the Pulse.

P***** Off is an understatement...
Ohh I'm sorry to hear of all your problems :( That's pretty bad! You must be so frustrated. I hope it all gets sorted soon. Best of luck x

Im at UWE what about you??
Bristol here! Maybe I've seen you out and about though, who knows? :D

glad you got it i3ubble! hope you really love it!
Thank yooou, I do so far! Hope you're enjoying yourself too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones