• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Has anyone rooted using goldcard method

I recently heard of another root method (possibly from ocn?) that installs amon ra and (?) sprint lovers (?). Of course, I only knew of unrevoked when I rooted.

I hadn't heard of it. I wonder if it is spin off of unrevoked or auto root. You can have Unrevoked flash Amon RA instead of CWM when it roots. I believe you just need the amon ra .img file and change it in settings before rooting.

Upvote 0
unfortunately that is a no. there is no exploit yet founf for the newest hboot. all of theses methods requires that an exploit be found for the hboot in order for it to work.
I know I was thinkin the gold card as I saw thats the only way to break the s on mytouc h slide the root stepts for that come just short of sticking your leg in the air will siting crossleged haha its more that one methed combined to gain root I will give it a try in the morning like I wasalways taught you will never know unless u try hehe

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones