• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hd video issues - htc incredible

Wetdream

Lurker
Apr 13, 2010
hi.
i looked at the owners manual and searched the droid forums and many other forums for help.

so i was comparing my incredible to a friends hd2.
my video quality was horrible.. and he started carrying on that he was the winner. (i mean it was like sd on mine to hd on his. my quality was junk. and it was off youtube.. both of ours off 3g.)
SO i was fiddling with it and then somehow got a menu option to "watch in HD".. i clicked it and it changed the video quality to basically match his, except the increidble was VERY vibrant in its colors.

does anyone know how to pull that seperate menu up again?? i looked all over and cant figure it out.

thanks

OK!!!
I found out what the hell was going on.
If u go to the youtube website, you cant open the menu while watching a video to choose 'watch in high quality'.

Now if u go and open the YouTube widget, u can choose menu and than select to watch the video in high quality...
And which i must say is alot better than the video quality of the H D2... much more vibrant Colorado n little lag.

Weird that it ll only happen on the widget.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones