HELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!! I have killed my Samsung vibratant Galaxy S - T-moblie

Last Updated: 2010-09-29 19:32:43
  1. aleCS

aleCS Member

I tried to install a new ROM and I have killed my phone!!
    This is what happened.
    I downloaded Voodoo (something) rebooted in recovery mode, and selected the file installed it and rebooted the phone. my phone turned on showing on the screen only Samsung and above it Vibrant. a voice on the phone told me "this will take 15 minutes." and that was it. the phone is now stuck on that opening screen and I can not get to download or recovery mode. It does charge if turned off and plugged in.
    Please HELP!!! Desperate!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement
  2. tylerdurdin

tylerdurdin Well-Known Member

3. aleCS

aleCS Member

I went through the post you suggested about 5 times. I could not make heads or tails of it. Could you guide me through the process. by the way I am in the U.S. and I have model T959
    Any help would be appreciated
  4. quyrauxanh

quyrauxanh New Member

you try to install one more
  5. aleCS

aleCS Member

I managed to get odin and due to the fact that i can not make the phone in download mode it does not work.
    It gets stuck at "File analysis..."

If this can be fixed I will need some body ti guide me step by step.

Pleas Help anybody!!!!!
  6. shaahinjjj

shaahinjjj Well-Known Member

did you try going to the recovery and wiping EVERYTHING? same thing happened to me too and wiping everything worked for me. hope you have a backup though.
  7. aleCS

aleCS Member

it will not go in recovery is just gets stuck in that screen I mentioned
  8. shaahinjjj

shaahinjjj Well-Known Member

When you connect the phone to the computer does your com recognize it?
  9. aleCS

aleCS Member

No i dose not recognize the com in odin so i do not know what to do. The picture attached is what I see wen i turn it on and that is that. Is there a way to flash my phone without seeing the com???

Attached Files: