• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello! Anroidphans i need your help plz :P :S

sherjee2012

Lurker
Jul 25, 2012
It's been a week since i bought HTC desire S model :p Vodafone UK version from Pakistan!! i think middleeast version is expensive than that UK version. The only think i can't do is reading or writing URDU or Arabic. That's not a big problem i still love that phone! my sim and sim contact are working fantastic!! the only mistake i done is used my brother g-mail account for Android!, bcoz i forgot my gmail acc now i want to use my own gmail account and problem is as you all know that primary gmail account can be only removed by rooted android phone. and I don't want to root that phone bcoz it's risky i think also i am new to this root thing and if my half root knowledge about root goes wrong with phone then i might bricked it! I don't care about app bcoz i use only free apps from Google play and i also don't care about Ad :D also there are so stupid software all around google play that begs to get paid and bcoz of them i don't want to pay also those who deserves to get paid! The big problem comes i think is my currency also so dollar is expensive for me :'(!. I don't want to root my phone and i want to save only my sim+phone contacts nothing else!! Sorry for my poor english!

I'm sure you could do a factory reset, this would allow you to start again basically, id imagine your contacts can be saved to Sim card, if not, then back them up on the computer. I'm not familiar with HTC phones, but should be easy to do most of this.

Or I think go launcher can back up contacts using their contacts app, of you don't have an sd card, then copy the backup to your computer using cable!

Reactions: sherjee2012
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones