• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone. The computer told me to!

I'm tired of this little notification that i needed to say hi.
So..............
Hi.
There.
I've never joined a forum, I've never had a need to since I had all blackberrys previous to my current HTC Incredible. My storm was just too horrible to try to fix its issues so i just let it be.

My Incredible is however, incredible! But I don't know anything about it yet so I definetely need to borrow some of your knowledge and experience with the android os!

I'm tired of this little notification that i needed to say hi.
So..............
Hi.
There.
I've never joined a forum, I've never had a need to since I had all blackberrys previous to my current HTC Incredible. My storm was just too horrible to try to fix its issues so i just let it be.

My Incredible is however, incredible! But I don't know anything about it yet so I definetely need to borrow some of your knowledge and experience with the android os!
Welcome the the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones