• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help for android app test

fhjack88

Lurker
Dec 8, 2016
hello, i am new in android app, not even a software guy, however i managed to publish my first app this thanksgiving. It is an audio player featuring built-in 3D audio effects, it can play the music to make it sound like it is moving around you, it also has some cool audio effects such as tremolo, echo, chorus, etc, plus it has a built-in equalizers (3-bands, 5-bands, 10-bands selectable) and a bunch of presets. although i've tested it quite a bit, i still feel like my testing is not sufficient, such as the display, font size, audio quality, etc. especially that i don't have many different android devices to run the app.

So i wonder anyone here can help to run my app and give some feedbacks, i mainly want to know whether my app runs well on different devices. Or if you have any comments on the audio effects, welcome, any feedback is good. Thanks very much!

The app is called "Dopplerplayer", you can find it at :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doppler.player

Thanks again!

Hi, Mikestony, Thanks for reminding! Since you moved the thread to 'Annoucenments', I would list the features of the 3D Dopplerplayer as below, in case anyone is interested:

1. Support .mp3, .wav, .ogg file
2. Built-in 3D audio effects, including: dance, rotate, swing and updown; Plus it also has some other audio effect: flanger, tremolo, ringing, chorus, echo. All these effects are adjustable.
3. Built-in regular 3-band, 5-band, and 10-band EQ effects, such as: full bass, rock, vocal, jazz, full treble
4. Local audio file exploration and file download
5. Social media access
6. Player skin customization

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones