• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP HELP ASAP... htc home pages gone.

mach1man

Android Expert
Feb 22, 2010
woods of VA
I downloaded pandahome and used it for a while I liked it but I wanted to switch back to the HTC sense home pages. When I clicked the home button and touched HTC sense it said fore close so I uninstalled pandahome now both HTC sense and pandahome the only thing I have is home. What do I do? Full phone erase

My Sprint HTC Hero with Sense UI also did this after I loaded Panda. I hope you find a better procedure to clear the condition, but I had to perform a factory reset to restore Sense. Needless to say, I'm never going to attempt to run another 'Launcher' app except Sense UI or the native android home on my Hero in the future. I'll use the Android emulator to play with those other Launcher UI's.

Upvote 0
Factory reset took me all of 15 minutes this morning, but it was all because I installed a newer OpenHome while still in OpenHome. Rookie mistake. But it really isn't that bad. If you have to do a rest, just do it. It really removes the other clutter on your phone like reinstalling an OS on a computer does.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones