help help help

Last Updated:

1. meguru

meguru Member

guys help needed...i have just installed jealy bean in my galaxy s i9003 and gapps...but its not working properly...wi fi not working , bluetooth not working , there is no file manager etc.... i just want to go back to gingerbread but dont know how me to get back to gingerbread

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums meguru, glad to have you here :)

Sometimes with OTA updates they can cause issues like this, and would be best solved through a factory reset, unfortunately this does erase your data, but it will probably solve all these issues, if not feel free to get back in touch with us!

However, since i do not own the Galaxy S, i really do not know if the update has been pushed out for Jelly Bean on if you have rooted the device a factory reset would still be recommended...

Also here is the Galaxy S forums: Samsung Galaxy S - Android Forums

Thanks for joining :D
  3. Brian706

Brian706 Moderator Moderator

What device do you have? Did you make a backup before flashing your new ROM? If so, just go into your recovery and restore the backup. If not, lesson learned. Always make one!! :p

If you don't have a backup, we can help you locate a stock rom for your device pending we have more information about your setup! :)

Oops, I didn't realize that the device was listed. Also, is your device rooted?
    meguru likes this.
  4. meguru

meguru Member

sir a very thnx for your reply and i have done restore factory several times....but it didnt worked....give me way to go back to gingerbread

my device is galaxy s i9003

and next time i will surely make back up
  5. Brian706

Take a look HERE and see if this is what you are looking for. If so, just do a wipe and flash like you would any other rom. Please look carefully, because I am unfamiliar with your device and the roms for your device. Would hate for you to flash something that would brick your phone!
  6. meguru

meguru Member

i have installed a jealy bean rom....before it was having gb ddkp3 i want to get back on ony of gb firmware from jealy bean.....will the same procedure be used to get zip file of gb and a pda file odin and all....or there is any different procedure
  7. Brian706

8. meguru

meguru Member

page not found.....i just want to ask that....i was having ddkp3 before installing the jealy same method of flashing i can also go back to any of the gingerbread version
  9. Brian706

As far as I know, you should be able to use the same method. It might be helpful to ask in your devices all-things-root section because you will be asking people who have used your device and are more familiar with it.

Link updated in last post.

If you would like, I can move this thread into the Galaxy S all things root section so that others with your device will see your questions and hopefully be able to offer a little more assistance for your specific questions than I can.

Let me know!

Edit to add:
    I see the download is missing from the link I posted. Check HERE for the download!
    meguru likes this.
  10. meguru

meguru Member

ya sure....i will be thankful
  11. Brian706

Okay. I moved it over for you. I fixed the link I posted earlier if you want to check that out. I will keep peeking in over here to see if you are getting helped!
    meguru likes this.
  12. meguru

meguru Member

plz give the link to the post in galaxy s forum...or the reply will come on the same post
  13. Brian706

14. Brian706