• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help htc one s Bootloop after rom flash

Gfv355

Oct 10, 2012
hello, i recently rooted my android using hassoon 2000's tool. I then used rom manager to reflash a rom, i cant remember which one. Anyway there was an error, i went into recovery mode and did a full wipe. After i heard i could use RUU to reflash the stock rom but had to relock the device. I then relocked the device and am getting error 155. Im ready to call tmobile up and get another one but id rather figure out where im having problems.

Yeah its working!, thanks a million. Hopefully i can re root this phone and get cyanogenmod working.

I would recommend using the sticky here instead of an all in one tool, that way you know the steps yourself if you ever have issues. I also prefer TWRP2 recovery to CWM, but either is fine. I have been running CM10 for a couple months and it's really solid.

Reactions: dongemus
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones