• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Me, Help My Uncle Find a New Verizon Plan.

That's the tricky part, he was using nearly 1800 minutes just by himself last spring. Since then the chain of command has changed and he's pretty sure he can get away with 900 minutes with the F&F "pick ten" add-on.

You realize that the unlimited talk & text is 89.99, but he wouldn't get his access discount on the unlimited plan, no one does.

Upvote 0
From what you've said about your uncle, hes a business man who relys on is phone heavily to run and maintian his business life.. You said that he uses a lot of minutes talking.. I would tell him to go with a droid pro. Its good new phone focused on enterprise users like your uncle. it has a similar keyboard to the blackberry. As far as plans.. will it be just him? or will he be going onto a family plan? if so how many people would he be adding to the contract?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones