• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help me to bypass the google activation

tap the four corners of the black area around the little green dude.

top left --> top right --> bottom right --> bottom left

You should then be able to set up a wifi connection and be good to go

hi pupkact
is this trick of clicking in the corners will make me able to activate wifi connection or what ?? :thinking: , and if it does is there gonna be any indicator that wifi connection is etablished

Upvote 0
hi pupkact
is this trick of clicking in the corners will make me able to activate wifi connection or what ?? :thinking: , and if it does is there gonna be any indicator that wifi connection is etablished

Yes, go into settings and turn on wifi. You should then be able to configure it for your connection just as you always have. From there, you can sign into your gmail account and the device should work just like a normal phone, it just won't have a cellular data connection and no phone calls. Normally there is a wifi indicator next to the clock, but this can vary depending on the skin / launcher.

Upvote 0
Yes, go into settings and turn on wifi. You should then be able to configure it for your connection just as you always have. From there, you can sign into your gmail account and the device should work just like a normal phone, it just won't have a cellular data connection and no phone calls. Normally there is a wifi indicator next to the clock, but this can vary depending on the skin / launcher.
but this is the probleme I can't go to setting i have just apn settings i guess this is an old version of android

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones