Help! My phone is in spanish now...General

Last Updated: 2010-07-26 14:54:08
  1. karib

karib Well-Known Member

My son was playing on my phone and now its in spanish. Can someone please tell how to get it back in English...:confused:

Advertisement
  2. aaronhopkins21

aaronhopkins21 Active Member

press the menu button,then configuration,then idioma & del teclado,then seleccionar pais,then english.
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Alternativamente,
  4. photographx

photographx Well-Known Member

Maybe he's just dialing the wrong area code?
  5. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

Frisco's advice is the better method in this case LOL
  6. rplougee

rplougee New Member

Get used to it... So is California!
  7. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Si no tienes nada bueno que decir, es mejor no decir nada ;)
  8. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

We beaners are taking over lol
    I didn't know there was this many Spanish speakers.
    :p
  9. Frisco

I always laugh when I see attitude about Hispanics "taking over" California. The state has a Spanish name, two-thirds of the cities have Spanish names (unless you're so accustomed to Los Angeles and San Francisco and San Diego, etc being said as if they're English names :rolleyes:), the first Europeans there were from Spain..

..and now there are *gasp* lots of Hispanics there? Oh my gosh.
  10. jayochs

jayochs Well-Known Member

i think the attitude is more towards the fact that so many illegals are coming into this country illegally and going to states such as cali and nj :rolleyes:
  11. Frisco

Well, the attraction to the U.S., by "illegals," seems to be a rather humanitarian one in most cases. Of course, the jerks who have no intentions of doing well make the news and ruin it for the rest of them.

It is a complicated issue, but I tend to lean in the direction of trying to be clever enough to remain humanitarian while enforcing our existing laws. We have not been doing a very good job of that, thus the monumental struggles we see now on the issue.
  12. karib

karib Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! Got my English back on!! Thought I could figure it out on my own... I was wrong, lol.
  13. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

It was a joke guys no need to turn this into something its not....
  14. Frisco

I think that has passed.
  15. Frisco

Nevertheless, I admire your kid's creativity.
  16. cableguynoe

lol.. this is so true. Even those of us who speak spanish sometimes dont notice that cities like Sacramento, Monterey, any that san with San or Santa (San Jose, Santa Clara), are all spanish names....

NJ is a state? haha... we Californias think it's just a city... Que chistoso!
  17. WARRIIOR

WARRIIOR Well-Known Member

You took the easy way out...;). You should have learned Spanish and went with the flow.
  18. jayochs

oh COME on. JOSE?!?! hahaha how can you NOT think thats a spanish name, even SPEAKING spanish?!!?
  19. cableguynoe

I didn't say I didn't think they were spanish. More like i didn't notice or ever thought about it.
    Grew up around these cities and have the bad habit or pronouncing them in english... like the gringos do :D
  20. jayochs

well wait now i'm confused...how do spanish speaking people say san jose, as opposed to english speakin?
  21. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member

lol it looks like i have been missing fun topics in the eris forums :)
  22. Frisco

'nother Eris topic morphing rapidly into a Lounge topic.

Thank heaven for the Lounge. ;)
  23. easyrun99

easyrun99 New Member

Perhaps Buzz Lightyear was trying to make a call?