• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help plz! Tf300t stuck on cwm

Abalosmusic

Lurker
Jun 18, 2012
Hey everyone im new here... Im an iphone user but a tablett user. I got me a tf300t with the keyboard and loving it. I root my tablet to accesss the superuser functions and was enjoying the root. Thing is, my tablet was gettin really slow i hav no idea y, i was even useing setcpu, so i restored my tablet into factory settings erasing all the data to see if that wud make it faster. Now everytime i turn it off or even press the power+Vol dwn method it goes straight back to clockworkmod recovery v5.8.2.0. i tried install zip from sdcard and applyy /sdcard/update.zip Then it says (no such file or directoryy) =( im freaking out here. Im kinda of newbie when it comes to rooting. I read multiple threads sayin since i hav CWM i can jus flash an asus stock rom. ALso everytime I plug my tablet via usb either with the keyboard docked or jus straight from thee tablett, my pc wont read the table. So how can I flash my rom? My pc cant read it so i can not put the rom inside my tablet. Is my tf300 bricked? I need help from experience users plz, any thing wud help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones