• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HELP! Some problems.

SolarFloss

Lurker
Jun 3, 2013
Okay, so I decided to Root my phone about a month ago, and right after i did it, my internet would no longer work. I couldn't connect to the internet even though it said I was connected. So i un-Rooted it. And the problem "kinda" went away. I can use the internet now, but Google Play and the Youtube app do not work. I can still browse youtube, but I can't sign into my account. It just keeps saying "A network error has occurred"(or something like that). And for the Google play app it says "Network Error" and has a retry button. But the same thing happens when I press retry. I then thought that if I factory reset my phone that should work.....BUT NO... Same problem. I really need help.

Please And Thank you.

Phone: Motorola Atrix 4G

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones