• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help starting my phone

Did you remove anything important or modify any system settings using root tools before you shut down your phone?
I really can't be sure. If I could access my phone I probably can figure out the problem. I can get another LG Optimus M for $10 from metro but that would take three days, I can't be without a phone for that long. I really don't know what happened...

Edit- I take it that I bricked my phone. I already went to a metro store and talked to a clerk, like I said.. a three day wait till a new phone. Shit sucks. At least I now know what not to do, lol.

Upvote 0
I agree. Getting stuck in a boot loop is pretty common on this forum and fixed relatively quickly. I've had it happen to me more times than I care to remember. Most of the times it's b/c I uninstalled/installed/froze something I shouldn't have and a simple nandroid restore fixes it right up. If that still doesn't work, then full restore via lgnpst is the way to go. Good luck

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones