• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with Android cloning my device which is this cool Pan and the only thing that

If the top fixing Duong I just getting used to this basically someone's hacked into the last two emails I've had for the past 3 years and they are making my life a living rant mess just a mess I mean I am just trying to get it back together I had a moto from Sprint and the March 8th somebody has cloned it and then they use my number to make it look like it's me calling or so for it to someone's hiding something and like if I look on maps through who look out the third party app it says that my device is here and the Clone the races here how I know it's the Clone device because it's my device but with no provider no number my device has the provider and number they have went as far as deleting my pictures of my daughter I just got that I don't get to see on a regular basis because she's adopted by The Return of the returnal grandmother her father passed away on my birthday 11 years ago I have missed two calls because of this because I have missed 2 calls from my daughter because of this and because I can't even get emails because of an app called on Gmail and I did not know it well somebody else receives it and sends whatever they want to you they can even certificates everything make it look like it's safe I mean they're using two of my emails which is wolfe.rr.1982@gmail.com and then wofe34.rr.1982@gmail.com I am my life is behind me this is been going on that I know of and that I know of and it's driving me insane for at least almost 5 months now

If the top fixing Duong I just getting used to this basically someone's hacked into the last two emails I've had for the past 3 years and they are making my life a living rant mess just a mess I mean I am just trying to get it back together I had a moto from Sprint and the March 8th somebody has cloned it and then they use my number to make it look like it's me calling or so for it to someone's hiding something and like if I look on maps through who look out the third party app it says that my device is here and the Clone the races here how I know it's the Clone device because it's my device but with no provider no number my device has the provider and number they have went as far as deleting my pictures of my daughter I just got that I don't get to see on a regular basis because she's adopted by The Return of the returnal grandmother her father passed away on my birthday 11 years ago I have missed two calls because of this because I have missed 2 calls from my daughter because of this and because I can't even get emails because of an app called on Gmail and I did not know it well somebody else receives it and sends whatever they want to you they can even certificates everything make it look like it's safe I mean they're using two of my emails which is wolfe.rr.1982@gmail.com and then wofe34.rr.1982@gmail.com I am my life is behind me this is been going on that I know of and that I know of and it's driving me insane for at least almost 5 months now

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones