• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
was looking to pick one of these up for my son... He would pretty much run angry birds, Stick Swing, Cut the rope, etc... plain ol market games, perhaps a little nfl mobile and look at football stuff, watch movies in the car, perhaps netflix? found them for only 100 bucks... Or is there something better for similar price... Just really trying to get him from using my thunderbolt... lol

Upvote 0
i use this tablet and after 2 years use i have first problem, i try to install skype and when i restart the tablet turn off/on, its just show me the android screen and cant not enter into in, i was trying to find all week solution how to reset factory the tablet, as i can see there is no RESET BUTTON. if any one know some solution lets me write please !!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones