• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

skullpr

Lurker
Jun 28, 2010
hey everyone, noob here to the android world, hope to learn as much as posible from you guys!! not my first forum (so i know what most of you think when it comes to noobs...) but my first HTC EVO and smart phone...

just to get you all updated, ive had it for about three weeks now...on the second day i already had it semi-rooted with unrEVOked, but in my 2 weeks of AT i kinda got distracted and not paying attention to what i was doing i did HTCs new OTA update and it sucks because now i dont have the wireless tether :(...but i have been lurking for about a week or two, and now im considering a full root...right now my s/w version is 1.47.651.1 so if any of you would like to point me in the right direction id be very thankful...

thanks to all...see you around!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones