• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Welcome to Android Forums, Experting!

Looks like you've found your way into the Galaxy S4 forum, where other users will help you master your device. I think you'll find that Android and iOS do many of the same things, only... differently. Always feel free to ask any questions you may have: it's how we grow. We're all here to learn and help one another.

It's great to have you here :)

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums, Experting!

Looks like you've found your way into the Galaxy S4 forum, where other users will help you master your device. I think you'll find that Android and iOS do many of the same things, only... differently. Always feel free to ask any questions you may have: it's how we grow. We're all here to learn and help one another.

It's great to have you here :)

Thanks, yeah! found my way there haha, just trying to find out how to use android! Was fed up with apple and their system, although it was simple to use!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones