• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I set up my voicemail

Open the phone dialer and press and hold the number 1 until it starts dialing, that's how you call your voicemail. It will give you voice promps on how to get your voicemail setup.

I just tried this and it would go maybe seconds and then beep out, now my battery was low but can I need to know two things: how to set a personal greeting and how to retrieve my voicemail. Thanks, I'll look into it more but any input would be great , Im an iphone transfer so this is a little diff for me.

Upvote 0
I just tried this and it would go maybe seconds and then beep out, now my battery was low but can I need to know two things: how to set a personal greeting and how to retrieve my voicemail. Thanks, I'll look into it more but any input would be great , Im an iphone transfer so this is a little diff for me.
Do exactly what I said, it will walk you through the process

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones