• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I update HTC Sense?

BrianAndroid

Apr 8, 2012
Hi All,

I have this phone unlocked and on a different network than you purchase the phone from in Canada. I honestly don't care about upgrading to Android 4.0 but I would like to upgrade sense just for the visual appeal of it. When I go into settings and check for system updates the only thing it wants to update for me is twitter. I am pretty confused on how to update! Any help!?

Also the phone doesn't seem to care that I am using Android Market and not giving me the option to change the service to google play. Weird?

Thanks

You can upgrade Sense to 3.5 Its really easy, is your phone rooted?
If it isnt theres a million guides on how to do it, You need to flash this custom rom on your phone its really good its called Nik_IncredibleS_TriNiTy_SensationXL_v_4.5.zip
I Cant link you the forum post bc I am a new user apperently
htp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1312021
so just add in the t at http

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones