how much is your bill a month?

1. bdnh

bdnh Active Member

If your bill is low please let me and how it is low and what i can do to get it that low.

Advertisement
  2. mdram

mdram Well-Known Member

might help if you menationed what your paying now.
    and what phone you have, carrier, ect
  3. silverfang77

silverfang77 Well-Known Member

Mine comes out to between $75 and $85 depending on how much texting I do.
  4. lornaevo

lornaevo Well-Known Member

About $73. Htc Evo on sprint.
  5. mdram

mdram Well-Known Member

$140 on vzw for 2 androids, unlimted data and texting on each, 1400min
  6. Remordere

Remordere Well-Known Member

PHP 900 Pesos a month, that $20.45.Unlimited call and text to the same network.

I'm using prepaid, it can really help you budget your minutes and text.
  7. RJT185

RJT185 VIP Member VIP Member

For my particular line: About $60 a month with unlimited data, unlimited texting, and sharing 700 minutes with the other lines.
  8. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

+1 -20%
  9. CXXV

CXXV Well-Known Member

Ditto
  10. bdnh

bdnh Active Member

i have the droid 2 paying like 70 a month but im thinking about just getting the internet plan and use this texting thing call kik or the free texting and just use my google voice.
  11. 3devious

I thought that option was only for people who are deaf.
  12. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

Telus and I have two phones on my account a Milestone and a Torch for 110$ a month. Unlimted talk and text to 10 numbers in canada, 1gb data that can flex to 5gb, unlimited text, unlimited nights and weekends starting at 6pm.
  13. Cilraaz

Cilraaz Well-Known Member

I'm using Verizon Wireless. I pay $190-195 per month for three lines (Droid 2, BlackBerry Storm, and a feature phone), two unlimited internet plans, 1400 shared minutes, unlimited texting across the account, and insurance on all the Droid 2.
  14. 3devious

Oops, I forgot to add the money for the insurance. That's another $8.
  15. anguish

anguish Well-Known Member

Too much...and that goes for both my AT&T and Verizon plans.. Blackberry and 4 other phones, including iPhone 4 on AT&T, D2G only at the moment on Verizon.
  16. RJT185

RJT185 VIP Member VIP Member

I've considered jumping out of VZW once my plan ran out in search of a more streamlined bill. But honestly they're all insane right now. If 3G DATA stays unlimited at that $30 per month mark I think I might kill my Internet/TV at home and save $100 a month.
  17. cpxc.

cpxc. New Member

unlimited everything and it's about $106 a month.
  18. bdnh

bdnh Active Member

^^^^$106 a month man thats crazy...
  19. TelusMilestone

TelusMilestone Well-Known Member

For everything unlimited thats pretty good actually... is it unlimited LD too?
  20. asilver

asilver Well-Known Member

verizon 86 bux after tax and including insurance

450 minutes unlmited text / internet

but mobile to any carrier mobile is unlimited, since they added that feature my used minutes are around 20 a month lol...so for me it's as if it's unlimited everything for 86
  21. lance-tek

lance-tek Well-Known Member

hmmm I have 2 Droids and I am paying 150 -151 per month with unlimited data. I even have a military discount on my plan. This is after taxes and everything. Is yours before tax? Do you have insurance at all?

I wish mine were cheaper but, I haven't found a way to get it there yet.

Thanks,

-lance
  22. mdram

mdram Well-Known Member

thats the base plan, its a promo, 119.99 for first line, 19.99 each additional line. all lines have unlim data/texts and share the 1400 min
    add the ins, then take off my 17% corp discount, and its @ 140
    lance-tek likes this.
  23. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

i get a sweet discount based on where i work.

16% off of the actual bill and 20% off of the data plan. so i save about $22 per month.
  24. lance-tek

lance-tek Well-Known Member

you have a better plan that I do too... I have a 700 min shared plan and I still pay more. I will have to research Verizon plans and see if I can get my bill down now... Of course I am heading overseas for a year so I will try to "pause/hold" my second line (and keep the wife's phone functional) while I am gone.

Anyway, thanks for the info. It really does help!

-lance
  25. Justinlara313

Justinlara313 Well-Known Member

40 for two androids on unlimited everything.... dealer lines ;-)