• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How soon will Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL) be available in UK?

Hi,

Q: Has anyone heard how soon the Asus Zenfone 6 will be available to order for the UK?

More info:
I tried to contact Asus using the e-mail on their support page to ask when this smartphone would be back in stock, but sending them a message returned the following error:

"kundenserver.de rejected your message to the following email addresses:
cs(at)asusstore(dot)co(dot)uk"

In the detailed error report further down it reads, ".. allocated storage;Quota exceeded...".

I can send a letter or phone them but I thought it'd be a better idea to ask the lovely AndroidForums community. :)

I've really enjoyed using this MS Lumia 950 XL, but Microsoft has discontinued support for this device. I love everything about the Zenfone 6 and the Flip Camera is a great gimmick but also very practical. I'm excited to try it out!

If you have anything to share pertaining to my question, I would appreciate it a lot!

Thanks!

Karateka

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones