• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to connect my MID to my laptop

wadboram

Jan 12, 2011
Hi all,

I'm having
7' Tablet MID Wits A81E Android 2.2 but when I connect it to my laptop using USB cable (as connecting external harddrive) nothing happens and the computer doesn't recognize t

Any way I can connect my MID to my laptop ?

N.B. Bluetooth failed also

Hi all,

I'm having 7' Tablet MID Wits A81E Android 2.2 but when I connect it to my laptop using USB cable (as connecting external harddrive) nothing happens and the computer doesn't recognize t

Any way I can connect my MID to my laptop ?

N.B. Bluetooth failed also

Try this link where there is a good video on the subject also:
GadgetsAndTablets.com - Login

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
@vijaykhai Thanks for the video
But the PC never sees or detects the device when I connect to the USB port ?
I think I may need a driver but couldn't figure out where to find one online ?

You will save yourself and others lot of time and effort, if you provide ALL the data at one time:
1. What is your hardware, software?
2. Step by step, what exactly are you doing and the exact results and mes. shown?
3. When you say " PC never sees or detects the device ", where are you checking this and HOW?

Upvote 0
You will save yourself and others lot of time and effort, if you provide ALL the data at one time:
1. What is your hardware, software?
2. Step by step, what exactly are you doing and the exact results and mes. shown?
3. When you say " PC never sees or detects the device ", where are you checking this and HOW?

1. As I mentioned before my device is 7' Tablet MID Wits A81E Android 2.2 GPS MID Bluetooth
2-3 When I try to connect my tablet to by USB cable provided nothing happens on the laptop (Windows 7) ... It doesn't detect that a device is connected to the laptop...so I think I may need a driver to be installed on the laptop in order to detect the new device (tablet PC)

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones