• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how to disable the low battery popup

This doesnt happen to me (if you have rooted; it can bring problems), i get connect the charger message on the LOCK screen ONLY (when battery level is below 20%), and i dont get any pop up until below 15% (and thats on 1 pop up) and the final one below 5%, so i only get 2 pop up messages telling me battery is low (and they are needed so you know you have to charge to phone when on 5%)

---------------------------
Order a free giffgaff sim and get

Upvote 0
I've had these annoying popups exactly the same way, right from the moment I had the phone. I guess there's no way to avoid them. You don't have to charge right away though, you can ignore it for quite a while. When it gets more "critical", you'll get a notification sound as well. That's the time to listen to it and charge the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones