• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[How-To] Force the Official Android 2.2 Froyo Update for the Motrola Droid (FRG22D | Update 2 of 2)

I used to be able to call out using my Jawbone with FG01B. Since I manually updated to FG22D yesterday, the bluetooth call out feature doesnt work. Does anyone else have this problem?:(

My bluetooth headset is working perfectly, just as it did with FRG01B. Try un-pairing and re-pairing? I have a Motorokkor in ear stereo headset. Does your Google Voice Search (if you updated it) work the same?

Upvote 0
My bluetooth headset is working perfectly, just as it did with FRG01B. Try un-pairing and re-pairing? I have a Motorokkor in ear stereo headset. Does your Google Voice Search (if you updated it) work the same?
Thanks for the reply. I solved my problem by getting a new ICON Jawbone and downloading Choice Dialer from the market.... hands free working fine now.

Upvote 0
I have the first Moto Droid and it is rooted and updated to Froyo 2.2 1st update only but since that update when I "turn on wifi" in settings it immediately says "error"

Looking to do the second update from here but the link to the download is no good and Windows says the "certificate is invallid" also this is the error I get from Google when I open it anyway

Google
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Error[/FONT]
Not Found

The requested URL /updates/voles/signed-voles-FRG22D-from-FRG01B.688e3520.zip was not found on this server

Any help on how to get wifi back and a good link to dl the 2nd update.
Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones