• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Never See This Again?

Donjo

Sep 19, 2011
KORD
Quite sick of this showing up on my Razr Maxx. Anyone know how to get rid of this from happening when I have several text message convos going at once? Happens with every messenger app (handcent, Go, and stock)

***Disclaimer*** Do not tell me to clear cache or FDR it DOES NOT WORK

Attachments

• RliCF.jpg
    RliCF.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 96
Only those who send a lot of texts which isn't a lot. I hardly text at all. I think Google wrote this in the system just in case one got malware on their phone which was sending spam and one could disable it if that had happened. When I run Android 4.x I get bombarded with a similar alert saying "the application Facebook is not responding do you want to close it?" With the options being wait and force close. Happens only in 4.x because they reduced the timeout threshold to like six seconds so if a larger app takes a while to load I get annoyed with them. They cannot be removed even if rooted.

Upvote 0
This happens only when I have several texts all being "rapid fire" of several contacts at once. But it slows everything down as I basically press send twice and if I'm in the zone of switching to the other message quickly the message still pops up in that thread and will not send the message. Maybe I should revert back to ICS as this only started after jellybean

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones