how to put the weather widget with the launchpro beta help?Support

Last Updated:

1. SpanKyM3

SpanKyM3 Active Member This Topic's Starter

i just installed the Launcher Pro & i want to install the widget that comes with the incredible phone the forecast time one.Don't know how?any one know?thanks

Advertisement
  2. evilotto

evilotto Well-Known Member

I believe that the weather widget is a part of sense and cant be installed with a home screen replacement, but I may be wrong.

3. gs13

gs13 Well-Known Member

You won't be able to get any of the Sense widgets with Launcher Pro. Buy beautiful widgets. it's better than Sense's anyway, and you have the option to choose one that doesn't take up half of a screen.

4. mickskillz

mickskillz Active Member

Def. agree beautiful widgets is soooo much better than stock sense weather.... it has all the same features plus much more.. do yourself a favor and get it

5. jacko1

jacko1 Well-Known Member

Get fancy widget its free and just like sense

Taylored likes this.
  6. zeke88

zeke88 Well-Known Member

the weather widget for beautiful widgets, is called Beautiful Home..... i searched my butt off for the weather widget until i realized it called beautiful home......

7. SDotNY

SDotNY Well-Known Member

FREE and more accurate!

8. Taylored

Taylored Well-Known Member

Thanks. I just downloaded it. Little big... The developer had an opportunity to do something better than sense, but it seems this is just a copy. This would be awesome if it did not include the time. I may keep it until something better comes along. Still nice to have since I use launcher pro.

9. Nicaragüense

Nicaragüense Well-Known Member

I tried beautiful widgets, but I like to have my home time/weather and the current location's time and weather on my screen. I tried and I dont seem to be able to set two different timezones on the beautiful widgets like I can with sense! The massive amount of skins is nice though.

10. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

i used beautiful widgets for a couple days, but missed the sense interaction with the animations and went back to default sense weather/clock

11. SpanKyM3

SpanKyM3 Active Member This Topic's Starter

thanks guys.I am trying the Fancy widgets at the moment.I am liking it so far.I do like the mini toolbar at the bottom.cleans it up.This is my 1st smart phone & i am loving it.thanks again all.

12. Hand76

Hand76 Guest

I am using the Weather & Toggle Widgets (by Android?) and it is great.

I hate the way the beautiful widgets and smaller home widget looks. The way they do the time pisses me off with the first number on the clock not being aligned to the center.

Get weather widgets toggle, you can adjust the clock and make the backround transparent. Plus the way it shows weather with clouds moving in and stuff is cool.

13. Taylored

Do any of you know of a small weather widget that is weather only? I do not need a giant time display.

14. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

the stock HTC weather has 3 sizes to use

15. Taylored

Thanks. I'm using Launcher Pro, so I am looking for an alternative. I am using AndWeather now, but it is not exactly what I am looking for.