• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [How to] Root 2.3.5/1.3.418

Yeah thats the link. When I open it the mediafire page opens, I can click "download" (once it had me do a captcha) then it shows a green arrow on the lower left with a "your download is starting" message. But then it refreshes, or seems to, and I am back to the page with the green button. I press on the green download button then it shows a green arrow on the lower left with a "your download is starting" message. But then it refreshes, or seems to, and I am back to the page with the green button. I press on the green download button .............
Anyone willing to share a dropbox folder briefly? Thanks!

Upvote 0
Yes, had issue, had to restart the comp, and then that had a issue. dammit. so it had to repair, put me back a bit, so I had to reinstall the moto drivers again. Got the exe running again, and it went all through correctly. I think I did have to toggle the debug though, cuz it was hanging right off the bat. Now its all set. All rooted. Thanks for the help and great post for updated info. So many just show info for 2.3.4 !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones