• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to transfer games from pc to samsung galaxy s1

Status
Not open for further replies.
so it is on your sdcard. do you have a file explorer such as es file manager available for free from playstore. browse to the location where you added the apk file. make sure in application settings that unknown sources is allowed. some samsung devices like galaxy tab do not allow unknown sources unless rooted, and have custom firmware. not too sure bout the phones. give it a shot tho.
hope this helps.

Reactions: udesha
Upvote 0
Thanx sir. It is working. I instealled the game. But i have a problem. After i installed the game, it says 'checking
license' and game disappears. Plese tell me how can i fix this.

Simple, buy the game ;)

If you can download legitimately from the Play Store, there's no need to mess around with downloading on your PC and transferring to your SD Card. Given the error you've received, I'm guessing the game is paid? If that's the case, that's piracy and we can't help you with that I'm afraid.

I'm closing this thread, if I'm off the mark, feel free to drop me a PM and we can discuss.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones