How to transfer pictures to my pc ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. lexan

lexan Active Member

I searched the forum, and read the stickys but cant find out how. Any advice would be great , thanks:)

alarimer and Glowstickz like this.
  2. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

Plug your phone into your pc. Drag the not. bar down and select disk drive. Pc should open the sd card like a portable drive. Go to the DCIM folder, and your pics will be in there. Drag and drop them wherever you need to.
    alarimer and Glowstickz like this.
  3. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

You could also send them as an attachment in an email to yourself from your Sprint HTC Hero. Then you could download them onto your computer from the email.

Of course, I would only do this if I was sending a couple pictures. The way outlined above using the USB cable is more efficient for large quantities of pictures.
    Glowstickz likes this.
  4. Crewdogc17

Crewdogc17 New Member

I have a samsung fascinate and the screen has stopped working, it rings and the text messages make noise just no screen. I have a new one enroute but want to save the pictures they mean a lot to me. They were taking overseas when I was deployed. Can someone tell me how to hook my phone to pc and download the pics to my pc with just turning on the phone.
    Thank you for any help
  5. karenmortiz

karenmortiz New Member

Does this work for Motorola Droid? Nothing is opening for me.
  6. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

It should work the same for all Android handsets. You plug your handset in and then mount it as a hard drive.

Your computer should recognize it as an external hard drive. You can then just copy pictures and other media to your computer.
  7. jackie8236

jackie8236 New Member

when you plug your phone in, bring down the access manager and where it says connect to pc, (charge only, htc sync, disk drive, mobile broadband connect), make sure it's on disc drive, you're computer should download the pics automatically. if not, open "my computer" and open the drive from there.
  8. Miss Reyes

Miss Reyes New Member

Makes a little sound when I plug the phone, however I cannot see the little box asking me nothing. If I could i would be able to see the piccs and manage...
  9. Miss Reyes

Miss Reyes New Member

That is the thing...One day i clicked to close this little screen that comes up when it recognizes the cel...But now I can't see it...When I go to My computer, i plug it and the "removable disc" option shows, but it is asking me to put a disc in it...= (
  10. Miss Reyes

Miss Reyes New Member

also looking on how to install the android software on my pc, found some i have an optimus LG ...which option should i use to install...??
  11. deblcain

deblcain New Member

We have the same problem. Did you get an answer? We have over 200 photos to remove and going by way of an email will take forever.
  12. brkamani

brkamani New Member

I have a USB connector from my phone to the pc. Do we need an app to transfer the pictures from phone to pc?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.