• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to transfer pictures to my pc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched the forum, and read the stickys but cant find out how. Any advice would be great , thanks:)

Plug your phone into your pc. Drag the not. bar down and select disk drive. Pc should open the sd card like a portable drive. Go to the DCIM folder, and your pics will be in there. Drag and drop them wherever you need to.

Upvote 0
I have a samsung fascinate and the screen has stopped working, it rings and the text messages make noise just no screen. I have a new one enroute but want to save the pictures they mean a lot to me. They were taking overseas when I was deployed. Can someone tell me how to hook my phone to pc and download the pics to my pc with just turning on the phone.
Thank you for any help
Crewdogc17
Mark

Upvote 0
That is the thing...One day i clicked to close this little screen that comes up when it recognizes the cel...But now I can't see it...When I go to My computer, i plug it and the "removable disc" option shows, but it is asking me to put a disc in it...= (

We have the same problem. Did you get an answer? We have over 200 photos to remove and going by way of an email will take forever.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones