• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sold HP Touchpad 16GB & HP Portfolio case

Ninja Monkey

Android Enthusiast
Jul 20, 2010
Southeast MI
Hi,

I'm selling my 16GB Touchpad and case. Only used it a few times. Looks brand new with no scratches. I have the original boxes for the Touchpad and the case. Just don't have a reason to use it between my phone and my laptop.

I'm asking $200 plus actual shipping costs. Send me a PM if you would like me to email pics to you. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1225.JPG
    IMG_1225.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1229.JPG
    IMG_1229.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
Hi,

I'm selling my 16GB Touchpad and case. Only used it a few times. Looks brand new with no scratches. I have the original boxes for the Touchpad and the case. Just don't have a reason to use it between my phone and my laptop.

I'm asking $200 plus actual shipping costs. Send me a PM if you would like me to email pics to you. Thanks!

Thanks for posting Ninja Monkey. The new guidelines require that you post pictures along with a note with your name and date.

http://androidforums.com/classifieds/44508-guidelines-read-me-updated-9-20am-cst-11-07-2011-a.html

Please take care of this as soon as possible.

Thanks.;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones