• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Hero usb dont recognize

zixer

Lurker
Dec 22, 2009
Hello. I have searched google and this forum to find a solution to my problem but i cant find it so i might as well ask the question :).

At first when i got my HERO everything was in perfect order but after the rom update HTC released its been going down hill. The toogleheadset app fixed a major issue for me but i have another issue and i actually dont think its the ROM update that is causing it.

When i plug a usb cable into my computer and then into my hero, normally i would just pull down the notification bar and press mount. But now my computer says "usb unit didnt recognized" ? I have tried deleting apps from the phone, restarting, resetting, uninstalled HTC sync and installed again. Nothing seems to work so i would really appreciate the help :)

If theres grammar problems its because im Danish :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones