• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc one m8 or wait for hima?

Jimbo18

Lurker
Dec 25, 2014
I currently have an iPhone 5 but I've been planning on switching to an android phone. I heard that the htc one m8 is the best on the market ATM, so I decided to get that. However I just read that the htc one m9 or hima is coming out on March 2015. So my question is, should I get the htc one m8 now or wait for the hima? Would it be worth it?

You should definitely wait, the M9 will hopefully feature an upgraded camera. Sadly that's not difficult, they could put on most cameras from last years flagships and it would be an upgrade.

Heres hoping HTC listen to the negative comments this time and not ignore them.

What's your experience of the M8 camera? There are some pretty decent shots here: http://androidforums.com/threads/htc-m8-camera-discussion-show-off-your-pictures.832012/

Some of those look ok to me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones