htc senseGeneral

Last Updated:

1. zimmyflip

zimmyflip Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone this is my first post here, sorry kinda shy. Anyways today my sense keeps messing up and wont let me use my phone, is there anyway i can stop this from happening or tell me what im doing wrong

Advertisement
  2. xx_bishop_xx

xx_bishop_xx Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. You may get better/more replies if you can be a little more specific.

3. zimmyflip

zimmyflip Member This Topic's Starter

Okay well when i try to use my phone at all. even unlock it (which is extreamly laggy) it pops up with a screen telling me to force close my sense

4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

If the device is powered up (on), remove the battery cover and then take out the battery (noting which side/bottom the contacts are on so that you put the battery back in correctly in about two minutes).

This is called a battery pull, it helps with some "stuck" kind of problems on many types of phones; just be sure to do it with the phone on, not already powered down.

Power the Eris back up and see if that cured the problem.

If it did not, back up your contacts, calendar, etc and try a factory data reset, after reading in this thread to help you understand what that is all about:

http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-eris/80233-factory-data-reset-option.html

Good luck; let us know how things are going.