I don't know why I'm surprised.

Last Updated: 2011-02-14 04:31:34
  1. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Well-Known Member

I come from an iPhone family. Not one person in my family has something other than an iPhone. So I'm at my moms house and all I hear is "hey you wanna facetime?"

Advertisement

2. And you said no its a stupid thing lol
  3. lsutigers03

Actually I said "what's that oh right that feature none of you use no thanks I'm ok". It'll just take time to break the iPhone spell.
  4. sw33ndawg

sw33ndawg Well-Known Member

I think facetime is pretty awesome actually..
  5. MarcMaiden

MarcMaiden Well-Known Member

so are yahoo, fring, skype, tango, and all the other video chatting apps lol
  6. sw33ndawg

i agree. the missing FFC is the one thing that upsets me with my inspire.. and has me considering returning it and getting the TBOLT when it comes out..
  7. MarcMaiden

MarcMaiden Well-Known Member

i feel you on that one,

i would have paid the extra $100 for the FFC, the kickstand, and a tad bit better loud speaker
  8. Yea it was never used between my girlfriend and I even downloaded the mac version so we can do it from her iphone to my mac and yea not really used
  9. sw33ndawg

plus the extra 30 gb of ram. I'll have to pay a $90 ETF to ATT.. but I still think it may be worth it. I feel like video chatting via phones is going to be exploding now that its available cross platform and basically every phone has a FFC now. I feel kinda behind the times not having one..
  10. lsutigers03

I have an ipod touch and a mac that I can facetime on if I want to but I never have outside of doing it once. I don't miss the ffc although a friend of mine was at the same best buy I was at today and he got an evo. I really like the kickstand that it had.
  11. Allenfx

Allenfx Well-Known Member

Have you SEEN HALF the people you talk to up close? I have and its not pretty. Face time with angelina jolie: yes. Face time with ANYONE I KNOW? I'LL pass (and consider the LACK of a ffc a BONUS feature.)
  12. jdk2

jdk2 Well-Known Member

lol. You ain't kiddin!
  13. lsutigers03

Lol I never looked at it like this. That's a good point.
  14. sw33ndawg

I have a lot of good friends across seas and spread out across the country. It's nice to be able to see them via face chat.
  15. coreymcl

coreymcl Well-Known Member

So true!
  16. I dont know about you brother Im surrounded by beautiful Italian people ;)
  17. Blanco720

Blanco720 Well-Known Member

Good riddance
  18. sw33ndawg