• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I has 2.1 now I want Flash Where is it?

Whether or not Flash on smartphones works properly and doesn't cause issues for end users is going to be a really big deal for Adobe. Releasing a version that is anything less than perfect could be very bad for them.

Well said. That is why I like Joe's post. EVERYONE wants flash!...now! I for one can't wait...

I'm going to start telling people I'm testing a beta too...maybe that would give people a warm fuzzy :D

If you're absolutely dying to see flash working on your phone...the Desire ROM for the droid has it working...not very well yet from the looks of it...but it's there. Otherwise, it will be released in a few months if things stay on track (from the timeline Adobe has stated).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones