• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I Hear People talking while Ringing!

xguy

Android Enthusiast
Oct 4, 2010
I have a phone that as it is ringing (old phone ring) I can hear ppl talking and I have even told them what was said!! Has ANYONE had this problem? Yes I can hear them talking, laughing and everything! I have screamed into the phone as I heard them but they couldn't here me. I am located in the southeast, USA. This is just a little spooky for me! Anyone else with this problem? :thinking:

Okay, let me see if I get this straight ... this happens when someone calls you. The phone rings and the contact picture appears and you can hear the party on the other end of the call BEFORE you answer it?

That is EXACTLY what I'm saying!! Yeah and I don't even drink, drugs and never see pink elephants or nothing! Lol! :laugh: It doesn't happen on every call but at least once or twice a week. Yeah, very weird!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones