• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I loved this phone....UNTIL Verizon messed up

I had this phone for a week and I bought it off of Wirefly. I was pretty happy because i payed for Unlimited everything( Calling,texting,web). It came with a receipt in the box saying what i bought including the plan. Everything was correct. Today i get a letter in the mail saying that I only have 450 minutes. I check on Verizon Wireless and it says the same thing but on my receipt that came with the phone its Unlimited and also with the email that I received. What should i do? Should i just cancel the plan that i added on to my bill and return the phone?

I ordered a Phantom Skinz case that never came. How should i get my money back?

1253748724-Cool_story_bro_inc.jpg

Upvote 0
I used to work with VZW and I would see this happen all the time with wirefly but like the OP they blame it on VZW. Atleast they sent you an email notifying you of the error instead of getting your first bill and being upset. One of the mistakes I dealt with from wirefly was that they gave a customer an unlimited text plan for $5/month. They faxed me their receipt to show me. The thing is that we cannot modify the system to allow that deal. The good thing was that it had been 1 week since they opened the account so I was able to advise them we didn't offer that plan and provided the options available and advise to definitely contact wirefly and complain. Don't get me started on insurance issues with them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones