• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I think I screwed this up...

Jul 22, 2010
Alright so, I'm not too familiar with using titanium backup pro, but anyways. I was SBF'ing my DROID 3 just so I can get the update. I back upped everything then SBF. Now I don't know how I can get all my things back and I don't see anything on Titanium Back up that is helping me trying to get my things back. Can I please get some help? It seems like the forums have been dead lately around here. Thanks.

I've tried that and it just says 0 right next to it.

Ok I wonder where your back up files are stored. It's probably looking for your restore files in your External SD card not your internal one. Anyways, you can always go to back up/restore tab and scroll all the way down to see which apps are missing and have a backup file associated with it. They are marked with yellow smiley faces. Click on one of the apps and choose restore. See if that works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones