If I Buy and End Up Not Wanting To Keep???

Last Updated:

1. oPEEPINGTOMo

oPEEPINGTOMo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If i get this phone by extending my contract, and end up not wanting to keep it within the 30 day time-frame, say for whatever reason, such as if the GPS ends up not functioning right and they don't fix it by then...

and i return it, and there is not another phone that i want at that point, do i have to pick another phone and keep the new contract or can you return the phone and also cancel the contract extension and get back my NE2 stuff as well?

Sorry if it is not clear on what I am asking.

Advertisement
  2. HauntedHallows

HauntedHallows Well-Known Member

if you return the phone it will cancel your extension but it takes a long time for verizons system to update.

3. TheXFactor

TheXFactor Well-Known Member

Plus a $35 restocking fee.

4. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

it doesnt take a long time, as soon as you return the phone they restore your original upgrade date although the next phone you get you have to stick with you cant return that one.

5. xliderider

xliderider Well-Known Member

I've never heard of that one. I doubt that it is true. That is why they charge the restocking fee.

6. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

go ask once you return one phone say u get the fascinate and dont like it if you return it for say a droid x you are stuck with that phone you dont get another 30 day return policy.

7. xliderider

xliderider Well-Known Member

It's always been that way. It is called an exchange, not a return. Once you exchange to a different phone, then yes, you are stuck with that phone for the remainder of your contract. You worded your post as return, if you return the phone, as long as you don't purchase another phone within 3 days, you don't get stuck with the next phone you purchase. Which is what I thought you meant.