• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root If you are having trouble rooting

Thanks for the confirmation! That's exactly what I thought wasn't happening! So now I gotta get it to show up in recovery and should be good to go!

I definitely had this driver when I was trying to root with my 8GB class 6 card. I tried every method for hours. It wasn't until I picked up the 2GB class 2 card that I was finally able to root. Hopefully your one step closer though, good luck and don't give up!

Upvote 0
I was able to successfully root after installing a PNY 2 GB card. After rooted, I copied everything back to my 8GB PNY. I don't understand why a 2GB PNY card works and my 8GB PNY wouldn't. I tried for hours with the oem card and a my 8GB PNY with no success. Oh well, it worked and no I have root access. Now to get rid of the annoying apps!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones