• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you had to choose now, which one - Nexus or Desire?

Nexus or Desire......and what is your reasoning

• Nexus

Votes: 65 76.5%
  • Desire

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isnt it only GSM? That leaves only 2 carriers and both are sub par. Cant wait tlll this is made available for Sprint and Verizon.
Well there are other carriers that uses GSM in the U.S., but they're below par. It's really about options. I don't mind getting into a contract with Verizon to get the Nexus One cheaper--that 20% off my monthly bill makes it worthwhile.

Upvote 0
Nexus One for one simple reason:

I have it in my hand now. :p

Honestly, though, the Desire does not have anything that would make me want to wait or dump my Nexus. When I had my G1 and MyTouch, I was always looking for the next best ROM. Now, with the Nexus, I have everything I need/want and it's still stock.

That's a rare thing for me. No, it's not perfect, but it's close enough to keep me happy as is and I'm impressed just for that. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones